Monday 14 November 2011

Sharing one of the most frequently asked questioned, why do we Tarot Readers Charge ?

First and foremost, just like astrology, vaastu consultation, numerology, etc. tarot is too a profession and like all profession this too has a fee.

Secondly, In all the many years of my work I have always noticed that if the person who I am consulting for does not feel implicated in the work then he or she never really applies the advice guidance and counsel I bring and much time is wasted for everybody concerned. Any professional astrologer / tarot reader can confirm this, it is what we call 'the syndrome of the passive patient'.

Basically we can't have anything with nothing and we know that if the client does not implicate himself or herself a little bit financially then he or she won't make the effort later on and make the changes which are truly necessary. This is why it is essential for me that the people I help implicate themselves and why I do not work for free.

It is very important for me to know that I am not working pointlessly on an individual's analysis, producing a reading that will not be fully read or assimilated while all I really want to do is to pass on the valuable information which is going to so radically change your life.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment